Much like my relationship with my youngest sister, my middle sister and I don't always see things from the same perspective. However, that failure to see eye to eye doesn't mean that her presence in my life is a problem. In fact, over the last couple of years, it has been my middle sister that has taught me one of the most important lessons I could learn.
From my middle sister I have learned that trusting the Divine to meet your needs when you follow your call is a scary, yet amazing thing. The Divine does provide to need your needs and I know that I am happier.
My middle sister has amazing courage. She was once one of the shyest people I knew. She has overcome much of her fear, and stepped outside of her comfort zone on many occasions, proving to herself and to the world that she can do anything she puts her mind to. This courage is an inspiration to me.
She is dedicated to teaching and following her values, and honestly that is a breath of fresh air. Sometimes the world seems full of people who say one thing when they think they are faxed with the Divine and then do another when they think they won't be found out by God.
My middle sister has exemplified the beauty of living your values. She has taught me that there is much power in trusting the Divine and following my path regardless of the pitfalls that may crop up. It is a powerful lesson that helped me make the decision to return to school and become the person I am today.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment