Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Apologies

It is kind of funny how just as you set yourself on a path, something inevitably gets in the way and tries to see how hard it can push before you just give in and try a different path.

Okay, perhaps it isn't really funny.  But alas, here I am several days of gratitude practice done, but not written about and honestly I just don't want to write it out.  Making up for the days lost due to bed bugs and homework and ordering equipment to ensure it's arrival before spring break which is coming up way faster than I had originally planned...well...

Life gets in the way, and it sometimes makes growth, change and walking your chosen path very difficult.  It has mine.  I find myself having no trouble thinking about the people/relationships/etc. for which I am grateful, but I am having trouble with the follow through.  I am having trouble actually writing the letters and even doing the blog.  I find that when I get a few minutes of down time what I want to do is just breathe in and out, not write.  I don't even want to play the stupid games on my phone or ipad.  I just want a chance to breathe, to rebalance, or to have a moment of quiet.

So I apologize that I am not going to go back and write messages of gratitude for Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.  But I am going to writing the messages of gratitude for the following days.  Only this time, I think instead of writing about it the day after I will write my reflections of that day.

Anyway, we shall see...

No comments: