Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thoughts on Life

I claim that my passion is talking with others and helping others find their path and their journey, yet I seem to stay very inwardly focused.  I tend toward looking at myself.

I have reached a point where I actually think that perhaps I am trying a little too hard to analyze who I am.  That maybe I have reached beyond the point of healing.

Adyashanti says in one of his lecture series that people will have a moment of enlightenment and it will stay with them forever, but then that window closes and they say, "Hey, I am enlightened," yet they continue to act like they aren't.

I wouldn't say I had a moment of enlightenment, but I did find a place of happiness in healing and I think I might have taken that a little bit for granted and now I have been telling myself I am healing, but I am continuing to nit pick my way through the process of healing.

This blog has been several years of of releasing my thoughts on my life into the world, in a place where I don't actually have to have face to face conversations about it.  It is my comfortable place and I think that perhaps it is time to let it go.

I think that maybe it is time for me to start working toward building what I want for my ministry, and not putting it aside in favor of trying to perfect myself first.

I think maybe it is time to step out of my comfort zone and instead of thinking about what I need to be perfect, figure out how I can share my healing/spiritual journey with others that are struggling.  It is time for me to stop trying to perfect myself and start working on and looking at how to develop my skills in journeying with others.

I don't know what this means for this blog, but I think it definitely means working on changing my story a little.

My view needs to be more outward.  Expect a change.

No comments: