Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Personal Creation Story

I am taking a class called "The Power of Focused Intent."  I am not exactly sure what I am supposed to be learning in this class, but I LOVE the instructor and really wanted to take it for her if for no other reason.  One of the first things we were asked to do in the class was to find our spirit guides for this course.  The discussion of spirit guides itself is one that could take up a whole blog post or 20, but for the moment just bear with me.  And pretend that you understand and are okay with the idea.  I did that.

For homework we were asked to visit our guides and have them show us our creation story.  Both the larger picture cultural creation story and the one of our personal creation.

I did the journey for my larger, cultural creation story on Tuesday.  In short, my cultural creation story is one that is on going.  In my story creation didn't happen, it is happening.  My story is also one of creation, destruction and recreation occurring on the path toward finding absolute harmony and returning the Divine to a whole.  Confusing?  Yes, but it is sinking in for me.

This morning I journeyed for my personal creation story.  I went with the intention of talking to my guides about the creation story I was given on Tuesday.  To ask about how to further my understanding of what I saw there, and making sure that I was clear on how that went.  I wanted some of my more pressing questions answered.  My guide told me that this was not the time for that and we were going to visit my personal creation.  I told him I didn't want to go to witness that.  I explained that I had a voice in my head that was constantly telling me I was destined for greatness and I didn't want to walk into my personal creation story with that thought tarnishing what is clearly a special moment, but one that is no better or worse than anyone else's moment of creation.  I am no more special than anyone else, and I don't want to get a superior attitude because I saw the love  put into my creation.

My guide laughed at me a little and told me not to worry.  I am right, everyone is made special, and while some are not destined for greatness in every lifetime, their role is still just as important as those that are.  And that ever being ever made is destined for greatness, it's just a matter of which lifetime that greatness will manifest.  I am close to mine, I sense it because my greatness will appear in the next few.  Maybe this lifetime, maybe the next, but soon.

I rolled my eyes and went with him to my creation.  The one that happened at the time of my soul birth.  There I was laid out a perfect human.  And around me was all the spirit guides, the millions and billions of them.  The ones that were to be my guides through my souls existence breathed a piece of themselves into me.  Together they knitted together the pieces of my soul.  My eyes opened bright and shining and I was ready to be placed in a human body, to begin my training toward becoming a spirit guide myself.  When it is my time to transcend the human world and move into the realm of the spirit, I will be a Pheonix.

I asked my guide a bunch of questions about losing spirit guides and soul loss and a bunch of other things that made sense of a lot of stuff that I couldn't grasp prior.  Those questions are interesting ones and things that I would like to talk about some, but right now, in this moment, what I feel is absolute love.

My creation was not an accident.  I was constructed with the mix of spirit guides that give me power, wisdom and intelligence, for a reason.  I was built with a purpose and out of intense and binding love.  There is nothing quite like knowing and feeling with every atom of my being that your soul was painstakingly put together so that with time I can become fully me.

Sounds crazy right? Perhaps, but the more I open myself up to the work of the Divine, the more I realize that sometimes, the crazy makes the most sense for me.

Namaste.

No comments: