Saturday, December 31, 2011

All fresh and clean

Today is the day.  Today, I release back into the ether some of the energy I carry that does not belong to me.  I release pieces of souls that I have taken by force or that have been given to me.  I am also going to release the expectations I still hold on to.

You will notice that this blog is empty aside from this post.  I have spent nearly 8 years at this blog, writing about all the things that I am NOT.  Now, I have forgiven my past, I have opened to the future.  It is time for me to write about all the things that I am.

This morning, I started my day with a purifying salt scrub to remove all the negative energy that can attach itself.  I am going to go through the closets and rid myself of any clothing that just isn't really me.  I am going to change the sheets on the beds, I am going to launder the towels, I am going to dust.

I am going to redo my altar and my study space and take them both back.

I am ready to step into 2012 with a light heart and optimism.  I am ready to enter each day with gratitude.  I am ready to be fully, unapologeticly me.

Who am I?

I am a woman who has said many times in the past that she was ready to cast off the demons she has carried, and has many times held on to them when it came down to it.  I am a woman who is truly ready to cast off my demons now.

Who is God?

God is the embodiment of all creation.  He is the joy, the peace, the happiness.  He is not even an he.

What is my deepest desire?

To release into the ether that which is not mine to carry.  To give it up willingly and without holding back.

What am I thankful for?

Today I am thankful for the moments when my boys still "need" me.  Those times when I walk through the door, and i hear..."Help, the Wii is broken."

No comments: